Are you wondering where to find engaging kids’ activities in Auckland? Many parents today have the dilemma of wanting to give their children (especially younger children around toddler age) a safe and inviting space to burn off some of that excess energy as well as give them an opportunity to learn gross motor skills. When you think about it, play really is the number one way children learn since they are developing their physical and tactile knowledge just as much as their mental knowledge.With this in mind, our team at GravityNZ has decided to share with you just some of the reasons why we know that a bounce session for your little jumpers may be exactly what they need.
Why You Should Hop On By For Our Toddler Time Sessions
Children are extremely versatile and we believe that their lives should be filled with experiences to match. So what does your little one get from a bounce session at Gravity NZ? We’re glad you asked! Little jumper sessions help your child:
- Enjoy big play and movement in a safe and controlled space.
- Move and engage physical activity indoors so you can enjoy it even if the weather is poor.
- Boost fitness in a fun and engaging manner.
- Develop neural pathways and improves mental acuity.
- Benefit from a natural endorphin high due to the physicality involved.
- Build confidence and find new ways to challenge themselves.
- Experience a sense of community and belonging in a welcoming space.
Ready To See It In Action?
We have a set weekly Toddler Time programme at only $12 for you and your little one. Join us on Mondays and Wednesdays from 10h00 to 12h00 or Saturdays and Sundays from 09h00 to 10h00. Note that we have a daily programme during the school holidays that runs from 09h00 to 10h00.
If you would like to see your little one enjoy one of the best kids’ activities in Auckland, Gravity NZ is the place to be. Get in touch with us for more information on 09 527 0524 or take a look at our FAQ page to address any queries you might have. Alternatively, you can simply Book Now.